OpenUPS 6-24V Intelligent DC-DC Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Intelligent UPS, USB interface - SMBUS slave and I2C master - Buck-Boost Architecture. Min input of 6v up to 30V - Programmable output 6-24V - Default output is 12V - Input/Output current 6A/10A peak - Charge between 6-30V, 3A - Voltage and current limits - Li-Ion, Li-Po, LIFEPO4***, Lead Acid - 1, 2S, 3S, 4S, 5S, 6S - Balancing up to 6S - Coulomb counting (fuel gauge) - Motherboard ON/OFF pulse control* - OS detects device “Battery” - manufactured by mini-box.com - ROHS compliant
The OPEN-UPS was designed to provide user specified regulated power output from a wide input voltage, battery backup, multi-chemistry charging and cell balancing in a single PCBA. The unit automatically switches the power path in between Battery and Main DC input and provides buck/boost output regulation.
- Intelligent UPS, USB interface, SMBUS slave and I2C master. Communication can be done over USB and the device has also SMBUS reporting capability. Windows detects OpenUPS as Battery and automatically shows battery in the system tray.
- Input 6-30V, Programable output 6-24V. Input can originate from an un-regulated or regulated DC source, output is programmable anywhere from 6-24V with a resolution of 0.25V or better. The output is tightly regulated via a high efficiency synchrounous buck/boost converter capable of delivering 6A (10A peak). NOTE: The default setting shipped with openUPS is 12V.
- Li-Ion, Li-Po, LIFEPO4, Lead Acid. A truly multi-chemistry battery charge and regulator solution. Should a certain battery chemistry not be supported by default, new battery profiles can be easily created. Charge current, float voltage and bulk charging parameters can be setup via USB interface into the OPEN-UPS non volatile flash memory.
- Fuel Gauge. Open-UPS provides accurate fuel gauge capabilities by precisely measuring the input and output current flow. In case of low battery situations, the system can send an ON/OFF pulse (or by reporting remaining battery capacity via USB) to a motherboard in an attempt to gracefully shut down the system.
Battery Cable - End_1: mini-FIT JR receptacle 1x2pos - End_2: Cut wire - Wire: Yellow / Black AWG 16 - Yellow wire close to the mini-FIT JR latch