CORE2-ROS is a robotic controller running Robot Operating System, containing popular interfaces for robotic projects, allowing you to build your dream robot easily, without dozens of shields.
- 4 x DC motor ports with built-in H-bridge
- 4 x quadrature encoder interface handled in hardware
- 6 x servomotor interface with built-in DC/DC converter (selectable multiple voltage level)
- Lots of IO: 42 x GPIO, 4 x UART, 3 x I2C, 1 x SPI, 1 x CAN, 13 x ADC, 8 x interrupt input
- hFramework - open source programming framework based on Real-Time Operating System and handling peripherals in optimal way with easy to use API in C++ 11 for efficient CORE2 control software development
- Arduino compatibility layer for hFramework
- powerful Real-time microcontroller: STM32F4 (@168MHz, 192KB RAM, 1MB Flash)
- single board computer (ASUS TinkerBoard or RaspberryPi 3) running dedicated Husarion Linux image with ROS preinstalled, with Wi-Fi and Ethernet
You can find dedicated CORE2 tutorials and manuals here.